10/06/2008

Movies



*My favorite Movie


There are many kind of movies. Example, mystery, horror, SF, fantasy, animation, comedy and love story and so on. Especially, I like fantasy, comedy and love story. My favorite movie is “Home Alone!! It has many series and most of people have seen. Hero is Kevin. Kevin’s family is large family. One day, Kevin’s family goes to Florida on Christmas holiday. But Kevin gets on wrong airplane. He arrives at New York. Then he stays at high-grade hotel with his father’s credit card. He goes to toy store and runs across two thieves who fought with Kevin last year. They fight again. The fight scene is very funny. This movie set in America in 1992's.


My best scene is this!! This scene greatly excited me :)


Next movie that I recommend is “Chocolat”!! My mother likes it too. This story is certain mother and the daughter that sell mysterious chocolate make people live in a gloomy village happy. Main actor and actress are Juliette Binoche and Jonny Depp. My favorite scene is Juliette make many kind of chocolates and gloomy people live in the village eat the chocolate. Then the people become to feel happy in a moment. If you watch this movie, I recommend you to prepare chocolate. You will surely want to eat chocolate!!

This scene make me become to want to eat chocolate!! I recommend to watch from 5:53.



3 件のコメント:

Nyaaao★:) さんのコメント...

I like 'Home Alone' too! Kevin is so cute and his character is very very nice.

chaki さんのコメント...

Johnny depp is sooooo hundsome!
Good job!

Hachi さんのコメント...

I'd like to watch "Chocolat" with prepairing chocolate!!