10/11/2008

Festival

*Japanese Festivals


I introduce about “Takayama festival”. This festival is held at Takayama in Gifu. This festival is in October 9 to 10 every year. It’s held in spring too. There are three beautiful festivals in Japan and this festival is included. Because it shows mechanism dolls that have skillful movement and floats that have trick. It has been going about 300 years, so it has a long history. I haven’t ever seen this festival. But when I went to Takayama with my friends, I saw a float in shed. It is very big and tall. I want to see again. Takayama have old row of houses along the street and hot spring. You can enjoy at there.



*Foreign Festivals

Next festival is “Halloween”. Halloween is held on October 31. The festival is People celebrate autumnal harvest and turn out demon. Children dress up witch, ghost or spider. They say “Trick or Treat” and can get some sweets. Town is decollated Jack-o'-lantern, spider and skeleton. This festival is held at many countries. People enjoy playing game. First, some apples are floated and people have to catch how use only mouse the apples. I had tried the game. It was so fun!! Halloween is humorous festival!!

0 件のコメント: