1/24/2009

Interview


I asked 5 my classmates to answer some questions about blog.

Q1: Have you ever made your own blog before this class?
A1: Yes3, No2

Q2: Did you use English site?
A2: Yes5

Q3: What site did you use?
A3: google2, yahoo3

Q4:What was the most difficult topic for you?
A4: Exercise2, Laughing3

Q5: What was the easiest topic for you?
A5: Movie4, Festival1

Q6: When did you check the blog?
A6: Home1, During the class4

Q7: What is the most difficult thing for you when making a blog?
A7: Searching2, Writing3

Q8: Do you think your English skill is better by this blog?
A8: Yes5

Q9:Did you enjoy making blog?
A9: Yes4,No1

Q10:Will you want to continue the blog?
A10: Yes4,No1

1 件のコメント:

Nyaaao★:) さんのコメント...

Hi! Nana:) It's Nao. I'm sorry I can't go to Mokumoku. Please enjoy and I want to go there with you another day!